Glezos

Monday 21 January 2019

Eyewitness Accounts: Macedonia Rally 2019 Images Part Two


Part C: Up close and personal. The paid provocateurs, one of whom assaulted the eyewitness.












Part D: Riot police firing tear gas at (paid) "provocateurs" even well into the side streets around Syntagma Square, while patrons sitting outside where threatened and forced to relocate indoors. One such provocateur verbally assaulted me to stop taking photos then gave me the finger (tough guy!) when I kept shooting. Was busy with his work though and went on his way...







Part E: Various photos of the aftermath and suffering. Note also the "badass" "antifa" grafitti referring to "Macedonia" (as in the country, not the Greek province), and the tear gas canister (the one I had in my hands) in one of the photos.









1 comment:

  1. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your problem solve like me.

    ReplyDelete